Tuesday, May 26, 2015

My First Post...

Hi, I'm Diana! *waves* So... the first post on a fresh new blog. How to begin? I think I'll tell you a little about myself, my ideas for this website, and see how it goes from there.

*'.\("^・^")/*

I'm a writer, non-fiction by day and fiction by nights, weekends, and anytime I can manage it, which isn't as often as I'd like. My first book, Timespell, can be found on Amazon or Barnes & Noble, and its sequel is set to be out in the *coughcough* foreseeable future. Hopefully soon!




When I'm not writing, I have other interests that range from gaming and superheroes to anime and Japanese fandoming. In 2013 I went to my first comic convention, Comikaze, and fell in love with cosplaying. In 2014 I went to Japan and fell in love with all things Japanese. I've been a lifelong Star Wars, Final Fantasy, and Zelda geek. I adore World of Warcraft and a few other MMOs. On the otaku front, my older favorites are Sailor Moon, Robotech, Kimagure Orange Road, and Inuyasha. More recent stuff I love includes... a lot. Attack on Titan, Noragami, Madoka Magica, Parasyte, and most anything Ghibli.

All of those things melting together somehow equals this blog! Like most nerds, I enjoy nerding out about the things I love, and like most writers, I like to write. I want a place to put all these things that I love.

So that about wraps it up. I'll probably share costumes and outfits I like, cool geeky stuff I wish I could afford (or end up splurging on), and whatever other things I come up with. Thanks for reading!

じゃね!

大アニメ


。◕‿◕。
♫・*:.。. .。.:*・
♫・*:.。. .。.:*・
♫・*:.。. .。.:*・

No comments:

Post a Comment